Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Drawings :)

Finally the Seeds are in my shop :)

Last days I have been working in new design to put inside a shadow box. Sorry the pictures but I’m learning how to use the camera :P I *LOVE* the 3D drawings but I’m not sure if I’m in love with the quality of the shadow box. I have to think what I’m going to do with that ;) I have 2 other boxes ready for new art!

I’m feeling I’m going to have 2 pretty busy months ahead. I’m going to be(I mean MY ART is going to be) in >Craftland (YUPIIIIIII!) and I’m going to consignment some of my ArtWork in other Holiday show in Canada. Also I have a craft show next Saturday (Sept 20) here in Miami AND I’ll be in >Stitch Rock in October :S
A lot of things to do!! And I *LOVE* that!
See you soon J

6 comments:

Doda said...

I love, love, love the picture in the shadow box. It is stunning!
Maybe you don't need as deep a shadow box for it. I think it needs to befurther forward so it's beauty is not lost in the shadows!

Doda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{B} said...

Oh these are SO cool! You got those shadow boxes from IKEA, right? So awesome. :)

Valentina Harper said...

Thanks!!!
Doda, you are sooo right! I need is other box :) I have to search now.
Yes Brienne, the box is from IKEA. We FINALLY have an Ikea near Miami... and is soooo good!!!

paula :: plays with mud said...

Congrats on Craftland!! I love the intricacy of these seed prints!

Valentina Harper said...

Thanks Paula!!! :)