Monday, July 20, 2009

A bunch of different things!

WoW! I have been a really slow blogger. I think is a summer thing ;) Everything is kind of slow and people is enjoying outside. Lately, I haven’t been a much outside because is HOT and Humid.. but I guess is normal in this part of the world.


I have a few things I want to share with you.


1.- I’m having a Special Offer for the rest of July!!


Starting on Monday July 20 until Friday July 31, 2009, I will be having a Super Duper Summer Offer in my Etsy Shop!
Purchase 2 prints in my Etsy Shop and you will get a FREE PRINT!
Send me a little note in the “message to seller” or email me to let me know which free print you want.
Easy Breeze!

Click here to check my Etsy Now!
(limit one free print per order) (You can also check the sold gallery!).



2.- I decide to open a little shop to sell kits to make journals and more J

I always wanted to create a workshop or something like that to create Art Journals. Indeed, I still want to do that… I just have to figurate out better how to do it. In the meantime, I’ll make kits like this one. You can check my new Shop “Feeling Inspired”… of course!



3.- Sometimes I don’t write anything here, because I don’t have a lot of things to chare and I don’t like that!. I’m always trying to figurate out what to do to share with my readers…. Because is found and your comments makes me happy!. So… I decide to create a new corner call “Freebie of the week”. Every week I’ll do something to share with you. This week you can download in the Freebie’s Corner 3 envelopes template (see the link in the right bar)


4.- You remember the Japanese Fish I made before? I *LOVE* that fish, and looks like a lot of people like him too. I sold that one in a gallery show I had in June. To replace the one I sold, I made this one last week. I’ll hang him at the gallery tomorrow. *LOVE* it.


5.- And now I need a favor here! I’m looking to hire a writer for a little write up I need to prepare about my artwork. You know somebody who I can contact? J Please, send me and email to info [at] valentinadesign.com

And that is all for today…

J

4 comments:

Elizabeth Bergesen said...

Beautiful drawings!! After my move and after I am settled into my new place I would love to purchase a few of your prints. Orange is one of my favorite colors and I have my eye on a few pieces.

Brooke S. Rochon said...

Good luck on your new adventure. I love the idea of making things for journals and other things. I've tried my hand at kits and love doing it, but can't find the right place or person to sell them through. How do you think you've found such success? Great job!

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to read your blog! thank you for stopping by!

Traci said...

Your art journal kit is such a great idea, and looks so cute! Nice job Valentina :)