Friday, February 26, 2010

Keeping myself on track

This year, I need tons of inspirations and strength to reach my goals. Sometimes (many times!) it's not easy to just keep working, balance everything and feel like you are really doing everything according your plans. I believe I’m a positive girl, but still I have tons of doubts moments in normal basis. In order to keep focus, positive and inspired, I decide to surround myself with tons of inspirational images. I know some people find my “positive” attitude kind of funny or/and weird, but I don’t really care J I believe life will be a lot better if people can see the bright side and act according that. Make sense? Maybe no, but it's ok J


Right now, I have a few words and quotes I’m going to repeat to myself over and over…









Happy Weekend!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty!(I know I say that with just about everything you post, but it's true!) I'm loving the orange! My mantra lately as I'm majorly ADHD and super cluttery is "a place for everything, and everything in it's place". I never believed the power of saying something over and over until recently, but i do now! :)

linda said...

Such inspiration, thanks so much for sharing them. They make me happy and excited!

elisa said...

There is nothing wrong with a positive attitude! Look at the great work it inspired you to do - Love them!

Tara said...

Love it, love it! Thanks for keeping us inspired also. I know I need all the help I can get these days. Life is hard, but it is all what you make it!
Hugs,
Tara

aimee said...

love these! you've been a very busy girl this year, so don't be too hard on yourself. and as for your gorgeous work, you don't need to fake a thing!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! And so very inspiring. :-)

april said...

just lovely! I'll have to blog about you soon:)

rachel awes said...

i love these quotes & designs SO SUMPTIOUS MUCH!!! this morning, the orange is singing to me & what's written in the middle. of course it is you in the very middle of these creations & to that, i celebrate!!

Heidi said...

I love "She decided to start living the life she'd imagined". I hope you sell it on Etsy.

Louise Gale "Dream-Inspire-Create" said...

Fabulous, these are all amazing words to say to ourselves everyday.... hope you are enjoying your week and i am loving all your artwork my friend. :-) xx

Nancy said...

I really appreciate this great post! It's scarily appropriate to what I've been thinking about lately! My favourite is the orange one x