Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Normal life

Vacation in town is over. My sister and brother in law left Sunday morning and I’m sad… SAD. Well, today I’m almost recovered, but the last days were bad :S You know when you’re a teenager and you had that big love? You remember when the love just last a semester and your heart was soooo broke? And you felt you will never recover? I was that sad :P But it’s ok, we still love each other :) And hopefully I don’t will have to wait 8 years to see her again!

Sooo.. normal life is slowing coming back. I think October is going to be pretty busy and that is always good.

Right now I have to finish this

work in progress

And this

work in progress...

And paint 12 [TWELVE] of this…


Time to work!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

May you find comfort in your beautiful work. You're truly an inspiration to me.

Lori said...

Valentina! I'm sorry you are so sad! It must be hard getting back into the regular groove, but the work you are doing is fabulous!

Did I tell you that the print my friend brought for me for Christmas was your "something good is going to happen" print and I have it framed. I cried when I opened it because it was such a surprise and I love your work so much. Well, I looked at it the other day and I realized that I am going to MEET you (which I already knew, of course, but it hit me.) Then I realized the print says "something good is going to happen." It is happening! So sweet.

Ileana said...

I remember being that sad many times, and I hope the month of October brings joy and peace into your heart (because I already know you've got LOVE, Chica!). :)

Your artwork alone cheers me up. The designs are always fresh, colorful and fun! I hope you get much happiness in creating more beautiful paintings.

rachel awes said...

love to you
in the
tender transition
&&& your ongoing
creature creations
are so beautiful!
isn't life sooo
full of such a mix?!
(sending celebration
of YOURS).
xo