Friday, September 9, 2011

Spoonflower + Canvas Prints!

First, THANK YOU so much for your comments and ideas regarding what I should do with my blog. I’m sooo excited about the new plans and looking forward to share tons of things with you. I love to make these kind of plans because it’s a GREAT motivation to do new things and set new challenges. It’s going to be fun ;)

Well, before leaving you for the weekend, I want to share a couple of things.
Because I’m a super persistent person, I entered again in one of those awesome Spoonflower contest! I guess if I work hard and keep doing; maybe someday I’ll win the first place!
This week theme was birds… well, if the theme is birds, I have to be there, right?
The only tricky thing was the colors. They let you use the restricted palette (black, white, blue -greenish color + a color of your choice. Let me tell you something, I made my design and I was SUPER PROUD of it. Indeed I was silly enough to tell my husband that designs was a winner. Yeah.. .that was just before I saw all the others design in the competition. Holy Cannoli! I could believe how many cool designs entered in that contest. Speechless beautiful stuff, seriously!
I still love my design, and of course, I hope you like it too.

Feather Heaven

You want to give your vote? Well, you can do it here!
And last but not least, I want to let you know I upload tons of new prints on 8x10 canvas in my shop! I love these little things :)

Canvas 8x10

Check my shop to see the details.

Hope you have an awesome weekend!!
Get ready for next week!

1 comment:

Lorrie said...

Ooohhhh, Valentina...all these lovely things are so gorgeous, I am very tempted and do have some paypal money at the moment, will have to check my balance.

Anyway, in reference to your last post. One thing I would really recommend, is that you take all your stuff off your site and blogger and put it all in one place (which is better for SEO and Google ranking), and run it on a Wordpress platform. There are many gorgeous themes that can be purchased very cheaply that incorporate portfolio features and the blogging feature is much better than blogger, plus which....you own the content. There are a ton of reasons that make it a good idea.