Monday, May 7, 2012

Vacation is over

chile2012 I just came back from Chile! Andrew and I went to Santiago de Chile to celebrate my brother's wedding. Well, indeed we went to Santiago de Chile (9 hours flight), took other flight to Calama (2 hours) and a bus to San Pedro de Atacama (1 hour 15 min)... looooong trip!. My sweet sister in law and crazy little brother decided to get married in the Atacama Desert... in the middle of no where ;). We had a blast! The town and landscape was awesome. The weeding was super beautiful and the party tons of fun. In general lines the trip was SUPER DUPER amazing. One of the most important parts of the trip was being with my family. After 11 years or so, the 4 siblings were together in the same place and at the same time! It's not easy to coordinate something like that. We all live in different really different places (Amsterdam, Caracas, Chile and US)... You can imaging it's not easy to have a reunion like this every year.
Well, vacation is over and now is time to go back to my work. Before my trip, I had some serious computer problems and now I have to buy a new computer. I realized I wasn't super good backing up my files in my dropbox (oiischh!) And that it's not good but I guess that will teach to be better on that.

Cheers for a new week! Hope it's a productive one (I only have 3 months before having my baby... OMG! I have to start getting ready!)

2 comments:

Faith said...

Wow, what an amazing trip, it looks just wonderful and how great that you were able to do it before baby comes! I can't believe that there are only 3 months until our babies come!! I've been wanting to tell you that my husband and I will be in Miami in June, for 3 nights just the two of us, would be fun to get together if you guys are around!

Valentina Harper said...

Hi Faith. Yes! the trip was awesome. I would love to get together if you come to Miami, I will send you an email ;)