Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cardboard, paint and ink

I have been working on Ava's nursery in the past months. I'm not good decorating, but at least I could make some art for the walls. These 2 pieces were really easy and kind of fast to make.
I got a cardboard letter A at Joanns Fabric and a Deer on Urban Outfitters. I got a spray paint and in minutes the deer head was ready to hang in the wall. Easy, right?
The letter A took me a little bit longer, but everyday i did a little. And finally Ava is going to have some artwork in her nursery walls before she leave for college ;)


wall-decor-Ava-01 
  wall-decor-Ava-process wall-decor-Ava-02

2 comments:

Emily said...

So beautiful!! One day, when you're up for it, I would love to commission some letters for my nieces and perhaps also my nephew!!

Kathryn Dyche said...

So beautiful, she'll grow up inspired for sure.