Monday, January 14, 2013

Wow.. I'm 40 years old and a super special offer!!!

Seriously... when this happen? When I came to US (tomorrow 10 years ago!) I was just 30 years old... I blinked and now I'm 40! Wow... that sounds like a lot, right?
Today I'm spending the day snuggling and playing with this little girl... she is the best LIFE present evaaahhh :)

valentina_ava


I feel so blessed and happy. I have a wonderful family. I'm healthy. I have an amazing husband. I have a dream come true career and I have Ava... Life is awesome. And I'm enjoying everything and I don't take anything for granted.

And I want to celebrate with you today!



 Only for today, In honor of my 40th birthday I'm having a big sale on my Etsy shop!

*Sorry the offer is over* 
Thank you so much for all the support!

4 comments:

Giggles said...

Happy Happy Fortieth birthday...this picture makes me cry it's so precious!!Your daughter is beautiful as is her mom! Thanks for sharing!!
Have a wonderful celebration full of love and laughter!! Wishing you abundance and joy for the year ahead!

Hugs Giggles

g.a.s. art said...

Love your style,use of color patterns.Oh heck love it all you inspire!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY thank you for sharing your amazing art with us. Thanks again g.a.s.

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for the fantastic special. I picked up a couple of pieces of your art. I LOVE it!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, VALENTINA! Wish you even better 10 year ahead.